Monday, September 11, 2006

Way Too Behind

Sometimes you just get too far behind. I have a list the length of my arm of blog postings that I have wanted to make. Today I managed to write two of them, but realized that it just isn't practical to think that, one month later, I can write about blueberry picking. I'd like to get to it, because this has become a wonderful family journal for us, and not having some of these posts means a missing memory. But I've got my scrapbooks in front of me, and those tell the stories almost as meaningfully. For now, I will say that I have missed taking the time to write regularly, and hope that, as we have a little more than a month on Bowen, that I'll be able to post things as they happen, and let the past lie. It's the dilemma with something like this - great ideals, not so great follow through. So, here's some grace for myself. Moving on!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home