Sunday, July 02, 2006

Our Canadian Girl

Just another thought after yesterday's festivities... Sage is a Canadian citizen. In fact, at this point, she is NOT an American citizen yet. I knew/know that. But what struck me yesterday is the fact that she will forever be a Canadian citizen. Obvious, I know, but somehow, because I am American, it seems that all my children should be too. But even after we finally get to the immigrations office and have her dual citizenship established, she will remain Canadian by birth. Wow. I guess even after we move from Canada, we'll be celebrating Canada Day from now on!

2 Comments:

Blogger gabriel said...

A fortunate soul, Sage Charis. May the True North be with her always.

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home