Saturday, June 10, 2006

Two Months Old

I can't believe the time continues to shoot past me. Sage is two months old now- and doing so well. We had a week of "colic" in the middle of this month, which was scary (Sterling's three months of non-stop screaming still rings in our ears five years later), but then she settled in and is doing well. Sleeping alone has been an issue, and we tried to stay with her til she could settle down... some nights that meant almost an hour sitting next to a crying baby. A few nights ago I couldn't take it anymore, so I prayed for her, set her down, and left. She was asleep in minutes. Same the next day. So something must have clicked and now she can get herself to sleep pretty well, as long as I time the nap well.

I will try to upload some photos soon - she is a beauty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home