Monday, January 09, 2006

This weird thing called Blogging

I've been chastened to realize that sending ones blog address out in the Christmas post means that people are going to go and read your blog... and quickly come to the conclusion that I have no consistency. I've been reading a bunch of other blogs this week (in an attempt to find a post holiday craft project), and, my what a wondrous, odd art this thing called blogging is!

So I will try to put into practice what I am learning - short, sweet, personal. And often. Once a month seems a ripoff, especially if you are my family and you thought you'd find out what happened this week in the Hansen Household on Bowen Island.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most people aren't checking out the dates, let alone calculating intervening period length. And I notice too that the comments are few. Having just started a blog, and lacking any respondents as yet, and being accustomed to seeing the voluminous chatter of programmers discussing points of style and hacks that overcome underlying weaknesses in the tools they use, I sympathize that you've not garnered the same.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home